EXPLORE RANCHES, LLC
Effective Date: June 13th, 2018
Last Revised: July 30th, 2018
1. Questions; Contacting Explore Ranches; Reporting Violations.
514 Terrace Drive
2. User Consent.
3. A Note About Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Explore Ranches and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
5. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “ Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to our Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of the individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below:
- Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect Personal Data from you, such as, by way of example, your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
When you order services on our Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including, but not limited to, your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. We do not store this information directly on our servers but this information may be shared with third parties who will help process and fulfill your purchases. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
When you post messages on the message boards of our Website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information. If you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Website that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Website and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Webs users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages set to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
Flash LSOs . When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html .
- Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone, we collect your location information to make a map more relevant to your location. If you do not want this information collect by us, you can disable location services on your phone.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us
is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in
serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
Identify you as a user in our system;
Provide improved administration of our Website and Services;
Provide the Services you request;
Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website and Services;
Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account is created;
Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
Make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Explore Ranches; and
Provide necessary information to relevant parties involved in a booking you’ve made on the Explore Ranches marketplace.
- User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by the first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Website from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Website, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
- Users. We will share your Personal data with other Users solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Explore Ranches. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Explore Ranches.
8. Your Choices Regarding Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to your Account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, or correct the Personal Data in their user account (including any imported contacts) by editing within the system or by making a request to email@example.com . You may delete your personal data and account by making a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you completely delete all of your Personal Data, then your user account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Security of Credit Card. For online payments, we use the payment services of Stripe, Inc. ( https://stripe.com). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card of bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://stripe.com/us/privacy .